Freeing the planet from electronic waste, leading the shift towards a circular economy, and building a billion-dollar tech company are three solid reasons to wake up in the morning.
Founded five years ago in Paris, Back Market is the world's first online marketplace dedicated exclusively to second-hand devices. Similar to how Airbnb aggregates homeowners and travelers on one trusted platform to draw economic value from a previously underutilized asset — vacant living spaces — Back Market connects certified professionals specializing in the refurbishing and resale of used electronics with consumers looking for a more affordable, reliable, and environmentally-friendly alternative to buying new.
In order to accelerate Back Market catalog growth and maintain a high GMV growth in Europe and the US, Back Market is looking for a Business Developer for the DACH market.
As a member of the New Business Development team, alongside the Account Management team, you will be responsible for the Back Market catalog improvement by partnering with new sellers from the DACH region.
Your Mission If You Accept It:
- Your Mission If You Accept It:Identifying and mapping the DACH high-tech products afterlife players, and spotting the ones with the highest business potential;
- Building an operational strategy to approach them, in order to prioritize the sales effort and obtain the best ROI;
- Approaching, negotiating and converting the leads into Back Market merchants;
- Training the new sellers on the Back Market tools, for them to be quickly autonomous and achieve high performance;
- Managing projects and creating new services, tools and process to increase the B2B conversion rate