Freeing the planet from electronic waste, leading the shift towards a circular economy, and building a billion-dollar tech company are three solid reasons to wake up in the morning.
Founded five years ago in Paris, Back Market is the world's first online marketplace dedicated exclusively to second-hand devices. Similar to how Airbnb aggregates homeowners and travelers on one trusted platform to draw economic value from a previously underutilized asset — vacant living spaces — Back Market connects certified professionals specializing in the refurbishing and resale of used electronics with consumers looking for a more affordable, reliable, and environmentally-friendly alternative to buying new.
Within the Catalog team, based in Bordeaux,you understand each kind of merchants, from local one to global traders, follow their performance to ensure they put live their entire catalog. You are a problem solver and push new services to make this task invisible for merchants.
Your Mission (If You Accept It):
- You will build analytics to follow the merchant’s offer management performance
- You will understand pain points based on data and interviews with all types of merchants coming from anywhere in the world
- You will create new processes, operation projects to ease merchant’s life
- You will manage and develop services with internal and external resources
- Last but not least, you will work closely with technical team to build the best tools of the market