Founded in 2014, BackMarket is the first online marketplace dedicated exclusively to refurbished electronic devices. With 158M€ raised already, we are sabotaging ‘new’ by connecting highly selected certified professionals to consumers who are looking for a more affordable, reliable and ecological alternative to purchasing brand new products.
Leading the way in a shift towards a circular economy, freeing the planet from electronic waste, and building a global leading tech company are three solid reasons to wake up very morning. Taking part in BackMarket’s adventure means committing to an ambitious project with a strong social and environmental impact!
We are committed to providing an inclusive, fulfilling and caring work environment in all our offices (Paris, Bordeaux, New-York, Prague and Berlin). This is an opportunity for you to join a talented, humble and passionate team at the heart of innovation : our Bureau Of Technology.
As Senior/Lead DevOps Engineer you will be in charge of the scalability, stability and maintenanceof our Cloud Native platform to support the evolution of our business internationally.
We have huge ambitions, we are looking for you to support our technical teams to improve the quality and scalability of the stacks available to our technical and product teams. You will also be strongly involved in the evolution of our roadmap and in the relations with all the stakeholders of the future Ops chapter.
We want a robust plateform and we aim for technical excellence to meet the many challenges that face us.
Required profile :You are a talented engineer with at least a 2 years experience in a Lead/Senior position.
You like infrastructure and are convinced of the importance of automation for the success of the business.You have an interest in Python and GO while being open-minded about other languages.Quality of code is your priority by following best practices(HA, 12 Factor, multi-tenancy, multi-level caching, distributed design)You are organised and love to keep your knowledge relevantYou want to be part of a vibrant and high energy team.You enjoy mentoring developers, sharing your Ops knowledge with them, making them aware of best practices, and giving meaning to what they do.You are smart, meticulous and understand the impact of your work on the business.Agility has no more secrets for you.Beginner chess players accepted. We also take those who prefer board games.You want to join a challenging technical environment: AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform, Terragrunt, Python, Django, Flask, DataDog, Spinnaker, Cloudflare, Docker, MySQL, etc
Great verbal and written communication skills, in English
Recruitment process :
* Call with Yann one of our tech talent acquisition specialist
* Technical interview with members of the tech team
* Team Fit Interview with your Manager and one of your potential futur coworker
* Interview with Quentin our CTO and Co-founder
* Interview with Thibaud our CEO and Co-founder
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ?
• A meaningful job : through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
• An attractive salary, equity, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), parental benefits, remote friendly, relocation package, internal events, etc…
• Technical challenges all day every day : you will have the freedom to innovate and adapt new ideas!
• Work with passionate experts who will share their knowledge and help you develop and grow! (Backademy, technical guilds, Meet-up & Conference)
• Grow your career with a flexible career path, BackMarket can help you evolve!
• A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and soon in Asia!
• A lot of fun : you will have the opportunity to work in a fast paced, open minded and friendly environment.
Backmarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.