We’re looking for our Head of Innovation for Refurbishment to join our Quality and Innovation team to establish BackMarket as the best technological expert of the refurbishment industry.
Based in our office in Bordeaux, you'll work closely with our Quality team dedicated to making sure our merchant’s quality stays at the highest level. As Head of Hardware, you will embody BackMarket’s technical expertise and take on an ambassadorial role with internal and external stakeholders such as our clients, our merchants, our investors and the press.
*YOUR MISSION (if you accept it): *
Establish BackMarket as a technological expert in the refurbishment industry
- Launch R&D programs to provide our merchants with the best critical components
- Advise merchants on the best tools and technical processes to improve their manufacturing processes
- Create a network of knowledge at disposal of the merchant to reach manufacturing excellence
Strengthen our Quality process
- Perform regular mystery orders to test quality of new merchants
- Identify, prioritize and conduct factories visits to audit merchants quality and to gather refurb/tech best practices
- Provide Champions with insights to help them build tailored follow up action plans to improve merchant’s quality levels especially on product quality rates - technical, esthetic, accessories, etc.
- Build a catalogue of key components, machines and software with a negotiated price for our merchants
Showcase our technological expertise
- Design and build a Lab that could host press conferences and investors roadshows to demonstrate our leadership in the refurbishment industry
- Organize discovery workshops with clients, prospects, citizens to democratize refurbishment and get feedback from customers
Increase Brand Equity
- Design and build a Lab that could host press conferences and investors
- Provide customers with an innovative physical touchpoint