Back Market, already present in the US and the EU (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Austria and Belgium), is the leader in the refurbished electronics and appliances market segment.
With an $80bn market segment size and growing fast, the refurbished electronics and appliances market segments represent a huge growth opportunity for Back Market. And we’re only getting started as there are still 8 times more products sold as new than refurbished today.
In 2020 Back Market launched 3 new EU countries with plans to launch more in 2020 and 2021.
Back Market offers transportation and fulfillment services to our global merchant base in order to deliver products quickly to our customers.
With our goal to give no reason to customers to buy new products, we need to provide an ever better (faster, more reliable, greener) delivery experience to our customers.
To help our worldwide base of merchants sell to all our customers, we need to constantly innovate and improve or build new logistics services for them.
To run all the delivery methods globally, run our existing Logistics Services (transportation, fulfillment), and build them into a world-class Logistics offer, we are looking for a bold and experienced Head of Logistics.
Within the Operations team, reporting to the Head of Logistics and Buy Back, you will be in charge of running Logistics for Back Market globally, based in France but covering all countries where we operate.
You have a track record of building and operating global world-class forward and reverse logistics services.
You have run fulfillment operations.
You have experience managing first to last mile transportation, and working with large enterprise to individual customers.
The role is based in Paris or Bordeaux.
YOUR MISSIONS IF YOU ACCEPT IT :
- Run the worldwide delivery methods and their performance;
- Prioritize and launch the best delivery methods globally;
- Run and improve the existing;
- Transportation and Fulfillment merchant services, delivering on merchant adoption, service performance and monetization;
- Identify merchants’ logistics pain points, and prioritize and build new Logistics services for merchants in partnership with the Product, Technical and Operations teams to build a differentiated world-class suite of Logistics Services;
- Own and deliver the top and bottom line P&L for Logistics Services;