Back Market is the very first marketplace specialized in refurbished electric and electronic devices. As an interface, Back Market faces a lot of different financial risks, especially related to our merchants (more than 300) with just-in-time sourcing process. As a team member of the Financial team, you will be in charge of preventing the exposure of Back Market to financial risks along with improving our current processes and bringing your own expertise to our future projects.
In that sense, you will be in charge of the entire department payment, risk and fraud; planning, designing and implementing an overall risk, payment & fraud management strategy for the well being of the company.
Managing a team of payments, fraud and risk managers, you will cover the following fields:
Fraud prevention: bringing expertise and challenging the current B2C fraud processes (algorithm, communication, suggestions to the BI team) and anticipating the internationalisation of Back Market
- Merchant-related risk: financial analysis, risk exposure calculation & mitigation and KYB process for the on-boarding merchant.
- Brand risk & Prohibited activities: card schemes violation prevention (URL crawling)
- You will act as a point of escalation for second level decision making and be in charge of the corporate governance involving risk, payment & fraud reporting to stakeholders.
- You will provide support, education and training to staff in order to build risk awareness within the company
- You will be in charge of the evolution to a multi PSP platform, supervising different types of payments (B2B, B2C and C2B payments)
- You have experience in multi-currency payment infrastructure
- You will liaise with banking partners, PSP, acquirers, card schemes & regulators
- -** R.P.F-related Compliance:** KYC, AML/CFT alert management, sanction lists, liaising with TracFin, taking care of all the regulation issues (DSP2), customers data (CNIL, RGPD)