Your duties will include:
- Working closely with the Back Market Brand and Marketing teams in creating a strategic partnerships roadmap, including a list of potential partners.
- On-going partner outreach.
- Ideation of potential deal structures, including marketing plans.
- Implementation of marketing campaigns with partners.
- Growth and management of all partner relationships.
What you’ll need:
- 5-8 years of professional experience in Online Marketing and/or Business Development Roles in the tech space.
- Fantastic negotiation skills.
- Passionate about growth and eager to learn, you know how to step back to consider a problem from a broader context.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and a great business sense, you are good at understanding people and building long-lasting relationships.
- Must be hands-on with high level of energy and professional skills to function effectively and independently in a demanding change-oriented environment.
- Fantastic team player.
Other things you should know:
- Great office environment in our Brooklyn (Williamsburg) co-working space.
- Talented and passionate teams on both sides of the Atlantic.
- Daily collaboration with our European colleagues.
- Opportunity to travel domestically and internationally.
More about us:
Reducing electronic waste, fighting planned obsolescence, and driving the circular economy forward are 3 good reasons to wake up in the morning. Founded in November 2014, Back Market is the very first marketplace specializing in refurbished electric and electronic devices. We are on a mission to make refurbished mainstream, and we do this by connecting certified professionals who work hard to ensure all electric and electronic devices get a second life with consumers looking for equipment that makes a difference.
Born in France, Back Market is now bringing its revolutionary marketplace to the US, and we’re building a world-class team to support this growth. If you have an interest in environmentally-friendly initiatives, a passion for business development, and a genuine desire to build a first-class global marketplace, we want to hear from you.
We have a challenging schedule and high business expectations, so you'll need to be able to get up to speed without compromising on attention to detail. For the right person, this is a chance to gain valuable experience in building a star and to join a fast-growing, passionate and life-changing company that's shaking up the consumer electronics business.
This is a full-time role offering benefits and a flexible vacation policy. Back Market is an equal opportunity employer.