We're offering a fantastic career opportunity for an HR Assistant to join our People team. So, if you’ve got a way with human resources in a challenging environment and a genuine desire to build a first-class People organization, we'd love to hear from you.
*Manage the onboarding process autonomously:
- including setting up contracts, onboarding sessions, registrations to our benefits program, updating our internal systems, etc.
- helping our People experts on all international hires (visas, mobility packages, etc.)
- ensuring newcomers have the best onboarding experience and improving the process accordingly
*Support the People Partners in their daily work, including:
- coordinating training efforts (quotes, logistics, attendance, etc.)
- helping with termination paperwork & exit interviews
- assisting in the launch of our recurrent HR campaigns (quarterly evaluation, managers’ feedback, surveys, etc.)
- generating ad-hoc analysis & reporting
Keep up to date with latest HR trends, use new and creative ways to find and engage our people
Share, learn and work hand-to-hand with the People Team to generate the best-in-class People strategy to support our business**