Freeing the planet from electronic waste, leading the shift towards a circular economy, and building a billion-dollar tech company are three solid reasons to wake up in the morning.
Founded five years ago in Paris, Back Market is the world's first online marketplace dedicated exclusively to second-hand devices. Similar to how Airbnb aggregates homeowners and travelers on one trusted platform to draw economic value from a previously underutilized asset — vacant living spaces — Back Market connects certified professionals specializing in the refurbishing and resale of used electronics with consumers looking for a more affordable, reliable, and environmentally-friendly alternative to buying new.
In order to accelerate Back Market catalog growth on diversification products and maintain a high GMV growth in Europe, Back Market is recruiting Business Developer for the Spanish market, based in our office in Paris. Within the Buy&Sell Stores team, alongside the Account Management team, you’ll be responsible for the Back Market catalog growth and improvement by partnering with new Spanish sellers focusing on non-smartphones products. Reporting to our New Business Development Manager for Buy & Sell Stores.
Your Mission If You Accept It:
- Converting a portfolio of strategic partners: Buy&Sell physical stores which are part of our diversification strategy and delivering partner satisfaction and business growth;
- Building an operational strategy to identify and approach them, in order to prioritize the sales effort and obtain the best ROI;
- Approaching, negotiating and converting the stores leads into Back Market merchants beside negotiating on a C-level to accelerate the conversion of dozens of stores at once;
- Training the new partners on the Back Market tools, for them to be quickly autonomous and achieve high performance;
- Building the strategy and vision and lead the way to ensure Back Market continues to build a market leader position with the best diversification supply;
- Managing projects and creating new services, tools and process to increase the B2B conversion rate, in collaboration with internal team