Founded in 2014, BackMarket is the first online marketplace dedicated exclusively to refurbished electronic devices. With 158M€ raised already, we are sabotaging ‘new’ by connecting highly selected certified professionals to consumers who are looking for a more affordable, reliable and ecological alternative to purchasing brand new products.
Leading the way in a shift towards a circular economy, freeing the planet from electronic waste, and building a global leading tech company are three solid reasons to wake up very morning. Taking part in BackMarket’s adventure means committing to an ambitious project with a strong social and environmental impact!
We are committed to providing an inclusive, fulfilling and caring work environment in all our offices (Paris, Bordeaux, New-York, Prague and Berlin). This is an opportunity for you to join a talented, humble and passionate team at the heart of innovation : our Bureau Of Technology.
As a part of our BoT, You will work in our IT team composed of 4 people under the responsibility of the IT Manager.
Our mantra is: “Making life easier for our users” and our role is to guarantee the availability of our equipment and to provide new applications to guarantee the safety and simplicity of Backmarket's employees all over the world.
What you will be doing :Provide local support (N1/N2) to users on desktops and IT devices (telephony, VIsioconferencing, printing, etc.);Prepare, install the workstations (hardware and software deployment), and connect them to our network.Create new users account and manage user groups and IT rightsConfigure new Backmakers emails, assign shared directories;Monitor the inventory of computer stations and peripherals (Mouse, Keyboard, etc.)
Regarding maintenance you will :Answer questions from employees regarding applications and operating systems: Windows 10 pro and MacOSx;Diagnose and intervene on IT software issues and employee phone problems.Be the point of contact with manufacturer/publisher support in the event of an incident;Make improvements following our users’ needs;Manage printing systems;Maintain videoconferencing systems;Participate in reorganizations (moving workstations, new offices, etc.);Manage displays and broadcasting systems (meeting, mobile screen);
What you will bring to the team :2 to 4 years of experience in similar positionsConstant technological watch;Knowledge/mastery of Gmail and google apps;Rigorous, methodical, organized, very good interpersonal skills, responsive;Availability, and knowing how to guide users with technical issues following our documentationCurious-minded and good self-learning capacities.Be comfortable with the English language; We have a very multicultural environment
Recruitment process :Call with HRTech Interview with your future colleagues and your future managerFit Interview with one of our Engineering managerInterview with our co-founders, Quentin, CTO & Thibaud, CEO
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ?
• A meaningful job : through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
• An attractive salary, equity, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), parental benefits, remote friendly, relocation package, internal events, etc…
• Technical challenges all day every day : you will have the freedom to innovate and adapt new ideas!
• Work with passionate experts who will share their knowledge and help you develop and grow! (Backademy, technical guilds, Meet-up & Conference)
• Grow your career with a flexible career path, BackMarket can help you evolve!
• A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and soon in Asia!
• A lot of fun : you will have the opportunity to work in a fast paced, open minded and friendly environment.
Backmarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.