Founded five years ago in Paris, Back Market is the world's first online marketplace dedicated exclusively to second-hand devices. Similar to how Airbnb aggregates homeowners and travelers on one trusted platform to draw economic value from a previously underutilized asset — vacant living spaces — Back Market connects certified professionals specializing in the refurbishing and resale of used electronics with consumers looking for a more affordable, reliable, and environmentally-friendly alternative to buying new.
Leading the way in a shift towards a circular economy, freeing the planet from electronic waste, and building a global leading tech company are three solid reasons to wake up every morning. Taking part in Back Market’s adventure means committing to an ambitious project with a strong social and environmental impact! This is an opportunity for you to join a talented, humble and passionate team at the heart of innovation.
We offer 2 open spots for couple of Internal Sales Specialist to join an international team based in Bordeaux (France). If you love skillfulness, operational excellence and you care about environmentally friendly projects. If you want to be part of a global 1st rank marketplace building, we will be super happy to discuss with you.
We have a short calendar, and big ambitions, meaning that we are looking for someone that act fast while thinking deep. For the good profile, this internship is the opportunity to build with us a future Unicorn and get a long-term contract in a disruptive company, growing fast and promoting a new way to consume electronic devices.
Within the Quality Services team, where you will participate to develop and scale Back Market in France but also in our international markets (Germany, Spain, UK, Netherland, Austria, Italy, Belgium, Finland, & USA)
Your Mission (If You Accept It):
Adoption, you will:
- Create & maintain the tool box of our account managers. To give them the right arguments in order to sell our services (FAQ, video, presentations,…)
- Create and maintain tools for our merchants, for them to better understand, use & subscribe to our services.
- Participate to webinars & training session. You are the key contact of our supply team regarding services, able to answers their questions and raise their sales capability.
- Identify our top merchants users to convert them into services ambassadors.
Operational Excellence , you will:
- Build our sales team services knowledge structure & documentation
- Make sure that our new comers are well trained
- Implement & update our sellers target per services.
- Follow each deals into our CRM tools (Salesforce)
- Improve Sellers support & our internal support
Churn, you will:
- Follow up our performances & identify our churning users with the Business Intelligence team
- Participate to automatize actions when a user is churning
Satisfaction, you will:
- Promote internally & externally our services offer & monitor stakeholders satisfaction.