Freeing the planet from electronic waste, leading the shift towards a circular economy, and building a billion-dollar tech company are three solid reasons to wake up in the morning.
The supply Department’s mission is to source great products that our customers want, working with thousands of refurbishers selling on Backmarket.com. Within the Buy&Sell Stores team, you’ll be working on Back Market’s catalog growth and improvements for** non-smartphone categories** by partnering with new US sellers whose main business activity is trading-in.
As Regional Lead, you will connect new sellers onto the platform, grow their business and ensure the best level of quality possible; then build the regional team of business developers, onboarders and account managers.
Your Mission (If You Accept It):
Reporting to our Head of B2S Supply you will be responsible for the following :
- Create your Supply Strategic Roadmap customized to your region’s specificities to reach BackMarket’s North Stars (quality and sales targets)
- Build a portfolio of merchant accounts and own Sales and Quality KPIs throughout the merchant journey : Seller acquisition rate, Seller onboarding time, Seller GMV, Price and Stock, Overall Seller Quality, Seller Churn, etc.
- Build strong relationships with key merchants to ensure steady growth, high levels of adoption and satisfaction
- Gather merchant feedback to identify opportunities and risks in the merchant journey
- Find smart and efficient ways to report blockers to the Supply Operations team allowing them to quickly find solutions. You are also able to create and implement new tools and processes on a shorter perspective by yourself
- Convert complex and deep dive analysis that you will lead into concrete and short-term oriented actions with strong impact