As Back Market is getting even stronger as a leader of the refurbished market while developing world-wide, we are looking for great international talents to strengthen our sales team.
As a key member of the global Business Development team,** you’ll manage the Account Management Central Europe team compose of 5 people and 3 nationalities. **
You will help them to grow and go beyond the Back Market expectations, from both the operational and strategic side.
Based in our Paris office, you'll work closely with the other Key Account Management Team (Northern and Southern Europe), Quality Team, Marketing andTechnical teams, a group of passionate professionals who are dedicated to making sure our products and the Back Market brand stand out.
YOU'RE MISSION IF YOU ACCEPT IT:
- Managing: In charge of the Northern Europe team you’ll help them to push their merchants to their best
- Supplying: being responsible of the offer, you know what products are the biggest sales opportunities and you work with your team merchants to have them online
- Developing: provide your team with data-proven feedback and action plan to help them improve quality and grow sales on all markets thanks to forecast and business opportunities
- Partnering: You will guide your team to build strong and efficient relationships with our merchants, on the long-term by providing them personalized human consulting
- Monitoring: closely follow merchants’ action to ensure quality standards are met and sales are taking off.