As a marketplace, Back Market services two customers: the Seller and the Buyer. In this role, you will have two customers, too: the Sellers and the Sales Team. Your mission will be to create and maintain all the necessary tools to help our Sales team attract, support, and educate our Sellers. Back Market aims to be the easiest-to-use marketplace on the web!
Over the past two years, we have grown our presence in the US, and much of our external messaging and internal processes have been adapted from our founding team in France. As our growth rockets upward, we are ready to invest in our first US-based team member focused on enabling the continued success of both our marketplace sellers and our internal sales team. Reporting to the Head of Business Development in the US, and partnering with the Content Marketing team in Europe, you will work closely with our Business Development team to build a voice and communication strategy unique to our growing US Seller base. Additionally, you will be in charge of creating internal training materials designed to enable our sales team and optimize their performance.
- Educate our Seller base:
- Build strong FAQ content that will enable sellers to gain more autonomy
- Enable services and tools for Sellers to promote their store on Back Market
- Promote the Back Market brand:
- Plan, program and execute approximately 12 B2B webinars annually
- Build and write our monthly newsletter, sent to Sellers
- Create a blog about sellers best practices and industry insights
- Support our sales reps:
- Manage the development of best-in-class marketing collateral (pitch decks, videos, one pagers, website content, FAQs, Product Guides, etc.)
- Leverage data to provide the team with key insights to help convert leads
- Onboard and optimize:
- Train new team members on Back Market Value proposition
- Educate the team on new sales tools
- Enable any Back Maker to understand and deliver the Back Market sales pitch