Back Market is the world’s leading refurbished electronics marketplace with a team of more than 650, powering operations in 16 countries (and counting!).
Back Market is undergoing meteoric growth and has raised $884 million, with a valuation of $5.7 billion. Our mission is simple: empowering people to buy tech sustainably by offering folks a high quality, accessible, and more eco-friendly alternative to buying new electronics. Why? Refurbished tech helps lower our collective environmental impact.
Be part of a great and growing adventure that will change the way the world consumes tech.
About the jobWe are seeking an experienced and innovative product manager to own the search and recommendation experience. With your feature team, you will be responsible for seamlessly guiding users to personalized best offers specific to refurbished products.
Working closely with executive leaders and partners in the Engineering, User research, Product Design, Product Analysts and Marketing, you will be responsible for developing a comprehensive experience that meet users' needs while promoting Back Market’s unique positioning and brand.
YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:Developing the best discovery experience with the search flow and product recommendations, in all our countries and all platforms (web and app), using data and user research.
Contributing to increase the website conversion rate via the Search & Recommendation KPIs: Search bar CTR and CVR, Product recommendation CTR and CVR
Working closely with the recommendation data science team to bring intelligence to the recommendation and the search, in order to identify personalized best offers for users. Developing and driving the short and long term product vision of Back Market Search & Recommendation experience, driving the change in consumer habits towards circular economy, partnering with many stakeholders. Defining the best product strategy to serve the business priorities and making sure we share short and long term alignment with business counterparts. Leading product discovery to explore new initiatives in your scope with User research, Design, Analyst, Engineering and Marketing. Working hand in hand with your engineering counterpart to make sure we have reliable and yet ambitious roadmaps, with the expected level of delivery quality.
YOU'RE PERFECT FOR THE ROLE IF:You have a strong PM experience working on a platform with a high volume of users. A previous experience on ecommerce is a plus, as well as previous experience using Algolia or a recommendation tool. You are driven by impact, fluent with data, and have a proven track record of measuring your impact thanks to AB tests. You are a team player, and know how to use soft power to embark people with you. You are able to provide sharp and engaging communication to all levels of stakeholders, including the top management. You have empathy and curiosity for your users, and you know how to use emotional intelligence to shape a product vision.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ? ✌🏼
- A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
- An attractive salary, equity, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), parental benefits, relocation package, internal events, etc…
- Be in an environment where you can make a difference: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
- Grow your career with a flexible career path, Back Market can help you evolve!
- A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and in Asia!
- We embrace work life balance which includes flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
Back Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.