BackMarket is the number one European (and soon global) marketplace specializing in the sale of fully refurbished tech devices.
Back Market is the #1 marketplace for refurbished electronic devices in Europe and in the US, leading the way in a shift towards a circular economy, freeing the planet from electronic waste. We are proud to sabotage ‘new’ by connecting highly certified professionals to consumers who are looking for a more affordable, reliable and an ecological alternative to purchasing brand new products.
Back Market is undergoing meteoric growth and has raised over 884M€ already! We have the objective of reaching 1000 Back Makers by the end of 2022! We are thrilled to have an inclusive, fulfilling and caring work environment in all our offices (Paris, Bordeaux, Berlin, Barcelona & New-York). This is an opportunity for you to join a talented, humble and passionate team at the heart of innovation : the Bureau Of Technology
Be a part of the movement. Join the refurb revolution.
About the job:
Within our Quality Team and fully integrated into agile teams, you will develop both manual and automated tests at user level with the latest testing tools. As an Engineer, you will be in charge of putting integration and E2E tests in place, following testing pyramid best practices.
You also will leverage the shift-left principle by writing quality guidelines and improving the team’s processes.
Our QA Engineers work with Software Engineers, Product Management, UI/UX Designers, and Customer Support. This allows them to fully understand the feature and customer usage to develop test plans and test suites that replicate real-world environments and client focused regression tests.
You will use your coding skills to debug problems using log files and real time monitoring. Other responsibilities include updating automated tests and non-regression automation tools as well as evaluating risks and being part of the team deciding on go/ no go when it comes to new releases.
What you will be doing:
What you will bring to the team:
Who you are:
1- Call with Aicha, our Tech Recruiter
2- Technical interviews with our QA team
3- Fit interview with your future manager and your future product owner
4- Back Market Values interview
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ?
• A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
• An attractive salary, equity, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), parental benefits, #remote friendly company, relocation package, internal events, etc…
• Technical challenges all day every day: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
• Work with passionate experts who will share their knowledge and help you develop and grow! (Backademy, technical guilds, Meet-up & Conference)
• Grow your career with a flexible career path, BackMarket can help you evolve!
• A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and soon in Asia!
• A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
BackMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.