Founded in November 2014, Back Market is the very first marketplace specialized in refurbished electric and electronic devices. We connect certified professionals who work hard to ensure all electric and electronic devices get a second life with consumers looking for equipment that makes a difference.
The Quality Department at Back Market, located in Bordeaux, is in charge of making sure good quality products are sold on the platform and delivering the best customer experience possible.
As Customer Care Quality Analyst, you'll support the Customer Care team to deliver outstanding performance through a strong monitoring of the quality level. You’ll be part of the Customer Care team; this 3-people team (including yourself) will be responsible for all the performance of the customer service (forecasts, budget, tools, KPIs and...quality ;)
YOUR MISSION (if you accept it):
- recruit the good number of agents (partners side) at the good moment (regarding the forecasts), with the good level of customer care skills
- tackle black sheep agents (endogenous root causes) thanks to the daily DSAT analysis (dissatisfaction)
- rate tickets (notation based on the Process Library and common sense)
- ensure that managers (partners and internal teams) rate x% of solved tickets
- be the voice of the Customer Care teams with the Process, Training and Project teams; to be sure that everybody is aware and ready to launch new initiatives
- share and harmonize all customer care team’ good practices
- Liaise with the Customer Care Analyst to:
- measure on a daily basis all the strategic KPIs (CSAT, iteration, lifetime ticket etc.)
- launch daily monitoring for new KPIs (escalations, refunds, etc.) - feel free!
- deep dive and take action to improve all KPIs we have