The supply Department’s mission is to source great products that our customers want, working with thousands of refurbishers selling on Backmarket.com.
At Back Market, our Seller Success Managers are pivotal to our marketplace’s success. You will be a key member of our fast-growing and high-performing Seller Success team, and will act as the go-to resource for our valued sellers. You will be able to contribute to the overall business by enabling and supporting the growth and retention of key sellers.
In this role, your main priorities center on harmonizing the two most critical areas of seller performance on Back Market: Sales and Quality. On the Sales side, you will work with your sellers to grow their sales by skillfully identifying opportunities to grow and diversify listings, procure supply, improve pricing strategy, capitalize on product/category trends, etc. On the Quality side, you will educate and inform your sellers on the relevance and relationship of specific quality metrics to sales performance, develop and execute strategic action plans to tackle areas for improvement, expertly demonstrate the ROI to your sellers with pointed progress updates and recommendations, etc. These functions work hand-in-hand and interdependently, and the successful Seller Success Manager will locate that synergy for each seller account, will effectively articulate the comprehensive value of both, and will collaborate and consult toward long-term and lasting success on both fronts.
Your Mission If You Accept It:
- Manage a portfolio of assigned seller accounts, and own Sales, Quality, Adoption and Satisfaction KPIs throughout seller journey
- Gaining and maintaining subject-matter expertise on the refurbished devices industry and players, as well as the specific needs, pain points, and aims of your sellers
- Creating, executing and iterating on strategic success plans customized to your sellers’ specific business needs and informed by measurable outcomes and objectives
- Building relationships with key seller contacts to ensure high levels of adoption and satisfaction (think: ‘Always Be Helping;’ using a concerted communication strategy involving email, phone, video, text, social media, etc.)
- Track seller performance and analyze trends using data and tools available in the Seller Portal, Salesforce, Tableau, etc. fluently
- Gather seller feedback and identify opportunities and risks in the seller journey/experience, and collaborate with immediate management and teammates on possible solutions or necessary escalations
- Work cross-functionally within Back Market to navigate critical milestones during the Seller Journey that require additional resources (intros to leadership, Product, technical support, etc.)
- Conduct strategy calls, recurring business reviews, onsite visits/presentations tailored to seller use cases and business models