The Quality Department at Back Market, located in Bordeaux, is in charge of managing relationships on a quality level with merchants based worldwide and of delivering the best customer experience possible.
As Senior Care Performance Analyst you'll support the Customer Care Performance team to deliver outstanding performance through the effective use of data and business intelligence.
YOUR MISSION (if you accept it):
Your missions fall into 3 areas:
Forecasts and sizing:
- optimize the forecasting model to staff our Customer Care according to volume forecasts (coming from Marketing) and adjust quickly to answer to peaks needs and new activities
- follow the budget linked to the forecasts
- alert on any overspending and explain where the fluctuations come from
- follow and deep dive into KPIs to understand and explain fluctuations (customer satisfaction, level of service, reiteration etc)
- liaise with Care Perf team to understand and explain budget and KPIs fluctuations
- improve KPIs results by launching projects & process improvements - you will work closely with the Project and the Process teams
- improve and/or create dashboards to better follow the KPIs - you will work closely with the Quality Analysts team and the Business Intelligence team