Back Market is now generating over 500M€ in yearly sales and is growing 150% YoY. Having raised over 50 M€ and with a profitable business model, we are well positioned to continue on our hyper-growth trajectory!
The Business Development department at Back Market is in charge of sourcing the offer available on our platforms in Europe and the US by recruiting and managing relationship with merchants worldwide (+1000 merchants to date).
Within the department, the Project team is leading Back Market’s B2B innovation strategy, making sure we keep on fueling supply hypergrowth. Our every day mission is to develop and scale new products & services to empower merchants, to improve their engagement and to accelerate their growth.
**YOUR MISSION (if you accept it)
- Lead a team of project managers (2 to date)
- Define strategic projects prioritization and design roadmap together with the Head of Projects
- Report and manage the business performance of new products and services
- Identify, onboard and negotiate with partners and stakeholders (internal and external)
- Conduct workshops, meet merchants, collect and challenge needs
- Oversee operational coordination , lead planning with team & product and set Key Performance Indicators