About the Opportunity:
The SEO Project Manager is a hands-on position; you'll be both a manager and a producer. You will work both independently and with team members, and your mission will be to apply best-in-class SEO optimization to rank our U.S. website on top of Google Results (and our brand in our consumers' hearts). You’ll be in charge of implementing our U.S. SEO strategy to increase our website’s visibility.
- Work with our SEO team to define strategies that can increase our visibility and grow our business.
- Conduct semantic audits to detect ranking opportunities.
- Create and/or optimize our SEO content in order to improve organic traffic.
- Create partnerships with influencers to grow our popularity.
- Set up and proactively manage projects that align with our strategic goals.
- Effectively track, prioritize, manage, and report on deliverables, assignments, and issues related to each project.
- Participate in weekly progress meetings to discuss our worldwide strategy and share key learnings with the European team.
- Lead content agencies to get the best value they can provide in the execution of tasks and processes, ensuring quality and deadline adherence.