Back Market is adding a Site Reliability Engineering Manager to our Infrastructure Team within the Bureau of Technology.
As SRE Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to help build a best-in-class SRE team at one of the fastest-growing scale-ups in France and soon, the world (we are active in 12 countries, including the USA and Japan). The SRE team at Back Market is tasked with ensuring the stability and performance of our services. While supporting a distributed platform, your group will aid feature teams to define their objectives of system resilience and performance, and help guide them toward a state of operational excellence and extremely high observability.
As a distributed function, the SRE team is heavily involved in defining global architecture roadmaps, as well as advancing a technology vision that will allow our teams to achieve their resiliency goals. As part of that mission, they aid our feature teams with incident management, technical training, architectural design decisions, as well as support product launches.
- Build a function that will allow our technical teams to be in full control of their services’ stability and performance
- Manage a team of technical experts on our technology lifecycle, and know how to continuously improve our methods and tools Ensure availability and performance of our platform within SLAs
- Increase integrated monitoring of our platform by integrating (and developing when needed) tools that are key to operating a micro-services architecture
- Participate in the production lifecycle (incident / change management / on call) and collaborate with the DevOps team on changes to our environment or architecture
- Take ownership of complex issues related to performance, reliability, and scalability, driving toward fast and replicable solutions