As a key member of our Marketing Team in Paris, you will be in charge of Traffic Management for Finland. You will work closely with the brand, sales and technical teams, a group of passionate professionals committed to make refurbished the new mainstream. Screw new!
Reporting to our Media Director as part of the Media Business Unit you will help Back Market launch and grow the Finnish market, building a foundation for your personal success and the success of the refurbished market.
YOUR MISSION (if you accept it):
- Managing and optimizing paid acquisition campaigns for Finland according to the media plan : SEA, Facebook, Instagram, Display...
- Managing day-to-day performances and ensuring alignment with your targets with a clear focus on ROI
- You will be in charge of regular analysis and reporting
- You will take part in projects in order to develop each marketing channel (creatives, tracking, landing pages, product flows, A/B testing...), market trends and competition monitoring.
You will collaborate closely with :
- the Brand team on creative briefings, best practice communication & branding strategy
- the SEO team to ensure that organic traffic is maximized
- the Business development team to give sourcing recommendations and ensure offer quality
- the Customer care team to optimize clients’ experience