Founded in November 2014, Back Market is the very first marketplace specialized in refurbished electric and electronic devices. We connect certified professionals who work hard to ensure all electric and electronic devices get a second life with consumers looking for equipment that makes a difference.
The Quality Department at Back Market, located in Bordeaux, is in charge of managing relationships on a quality level with merchants based worldwide and of delivering the best customer experience possible.
As Training Associate, you'll be a strategic actor in making our customer service the best one. You'll make sure our training program is the best one ever!
YOUR MISSION (if you accept it):
- Train our partner’s trainers, in order to be sure that they inject independently Back Market DNA all over the Customer Care Heroes teams
- Build initial and continuous training programs for all teams, and individual programs for low performers
- Work closely with the Process & Project teams to anticipate and plan all training programs used by our partners trainers,
- Find innovative solutions to train trainers and to help trainers train efficiently our Customer Care Heroes to leverage their skills at their best
- Be the ambassador of our partners and share actively their needs and feedbacks to Process & Project teams (based on data and ground experiences)
- Build a newcomers ramp up program with expected results on a timeline and an action plan regarding results
- Set up necessary KPIs to monitor your training results and efficiency
- Visit monthly our partners sites to see the reality of the field and nurture our relationship